30 April 2010

The Blogless Blog

I created this blog with the intention of blogging. Fail.
For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” Hebrews 13:5
I’m inspired. I’m not going to abandon this blog. God will never abandon me, and I refuse to abandon the daily miracles he performs in my life simply because I don’t bring them up in conversation. I guess I want this blog to be that conversation… that I have with myself…? Reflection. My purpose will be to update the world on my faith journey. Also, to hold myself accountable, which is something God has been very patiently teaching me for the last eight years of my life. So, I guess, this blog is equally for me and for whoever happens to read it! Right now I’m thinking I’ll write about a combo of life happenings, life comedy, and life with God. Pretty basic stuff, don’t get too excited.
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14
Amen and amen. Blessings.

No comments: