09 February 2011

inspired

Inspired by the Creator of all things……I’ve created a few things to bring Him fame. I’ll add to this collection, but I seem to have misplaced some photos…..Still to come: birdhouse, picture frame, and Heffalump of Love.

These are from a scrapbook-ish thing I worked on last year during my post-architectural studio phase of life when I began to crave design. These pages are the outpouring of God’s word on my heart via scrapbooking tools and glitter. Crafty creativity (scrapbooking, painting, sewing, etc.) is something that I’ve come to love as a way to express what God has been teaching me or as a medium to share His mighty love with other people. In other words, it’s not something I do to remember things that I’ve done, but rather a way of sharing what God has done in my life and the blessing and teaching He graciously reveals to me daily.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10
 May you come to know your Creator, may you see the beautiful masterpiece He fashioned in you, and may you dwell the endless love of the Father. Amen.






No comments: